Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Before & After


Front (long)

Back (long)

Front (short)

Back (short)
I finally built up the courage to cut my hair. It's
been 2.5 years now that I have been wanting and
liking this hair style. I did attempt this style
when I found out I was pregnant but chickened out
and ended up with shoulder length hair. Well,
I finally talked myself into it! The weather
was major part of my decision. The humidity and
my flat hair don't go well. It's like curly hair and
moisture! My hair was either plastered to my
head or in a pony tail. So really what is the point
of having any hair in Mississippi! So that is why I
cut it! I love it!

5 comments:

Streamlined said...

Sexy, sassy, short...so stylin!

Chandra said...

Super cute!!! I love the pic of Jackson and your hubby too!

The Akins Family said...

I love it! It rocks!

whippetmom said...

Very cute!! I finally found your blog through Elizabeth's :) Sorry to miss you at SS yesterday, I heard about Jackson's "chicken pox" LOL, poor little guy he wasn't briefed on Mississippi bugs was he!?

girliesmama01 said...

Too cute. But I guess when you reach a certain age you don't want to be cute anymore so I say you look hot. How are you? I didn't know you moved.