Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

While my Mom and Step dad were visiting we took Jackson to a local pumpkin patch. I have to say that this pumpkin patch was by far the best one I have ever been to. It was cheep for one and they had a ton of activities for kids. The only thing we didn't do was play in the cotton:( We did take Jackson on his first pony ride, he loved it! I didn't think it was going to go over very well, but he kept the helmet on and enjoyed the ride.
We went on a hay ride around the pumpkin patch! Jackson was having a ball playing in the hay. It was in every imaginable place when we got home!
Jackson & I
Picking out his pumpkin
Instead of a sand box, it was a corn box. It was really cool and actually felt just as nice as sand. The best part was Jackson loved it!

1 comment:

Traci said...

The pic of you and Jackson is awesome. A&E hated that corn box and wouldn't play in it. My weird kids....