Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dates...

As most of you know, CAFB is doing some renovations around our neck of the woods. We received a 30 day notice on Thursday telling us that we have to move out and to be quite frank, we aren't to happy about it. Jeff graduates September 4th and we will be moving from Mississippi to Phoenix in December. We have decided that we will pack up the house and only unpack what we need. I will do a separate post on the moving situation!
Why am I telling you this? Since receiving the 30 day notice, Jeff and I have been questioning our future as far as schooling dates and over all dates for the next year on active duty orders. Jeff contacted his unit on Friday to see if they had any news for him and they said they would try to have something for him by Monday. They left a message last night giving us Jeff's IFF dates and the dates of when his next class is to start in Phoenix. We haven't gotten any information or dates as to when he will attend Water Survival School. (5 days long)
So here are Jeff's class dates!
Combat Survival Training: 14 September to 2 October (Washington State)
IFF: 16 October to 21 December here in Columbus
Phoenix: 15 January to 20 October
We will let you all know what we decide to do on the dates in between and if we will be able to come home. As of now were are just trying to figure out where they are going to move us and packing!
I hope I answered some questions as far as when and where we will be going. People keep asking and so do we. So that's all we know for now.......

No comments: