Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Patch & Pumpkin Carving

This year we are in California for the holidays and we are so sad Jeffrey is not here to be with us. I know it would be different if it was just Jeff and I, but Jackson misses him so much. I am sad that Jeff won't be here to actually see him ring a doorbell and say trick or treat. I know there will be plenty more, but it's just so darn cute at this age!
We went to the pumpkin patch with Jackson's cousin last week. They had a good time, but someone didn't get a nap that day and wasn't listening very well. I managed to get a couple good pictures of Jackson.

Jackson cleaning out my pumpkin!
The Blaufuss boys at the pumpkin patch.
My SIL and my nieces after we finished carving pumpkins.
Finished products of our labor.
Happy Halloween

No comments: