12 weeks and 4 day! As of today 12-13-09 I am 13 weeks.
Everything is going good. I go to the doctor on Tuesday for a check up and will get to hear the heart beat again. Not sure when they'll do another ultra sound, but I am probably going to see my friend Ashley tomorrow. She is an ultra sound tech and has been wanting me to come in so she can look at my baby!
I am feeling so much better! I have my energy back and my appetite! All though I am maintaining the same weight for the last 4 weeks! This is a good thing because I gained 60 pounds with Jackson. So far, I have only gained 6! Wooo Hooo!
I will try to update after my doctors appointment and let you all know how everything is going.
If you are all wondering what I think I might be having! I think I am having a Girl! I am hoping for another Boy, honestly. We have everything for a boy and it would be a friend for Jackson. We will take whatever and we really don't care. I did however have a dream last night that it was a girl. It was the whole labor and delivery dream, where I had her and was holding her. She looked just like Jackson as a baby and the love I felt for her was as if I were holding her in my arms right now. So funny how our dreams can seem so real.
Well, until then....




2 comments:
The pic of you and your son is adorable!! Love it! Hope you don't mind me reading your blog...found it thru friends...my hubby went to pilot training at Columbus and we're in Shreveport and he's flying the B52 now! Good to "meet" you! Our family blog is private, but let me know if you want to read!
Not at all, Tori! I actually have looked at your blog before! Yes, I believe it's it called blog stocking from what I've heard! LOL
The last time I did look at your blog it wasn't private. I however don't have access to a computer at the moment so I will try to send you a message soon! Hope you get this! Nice to meet you as well!
Post a Comment