Yesterday I had my 21 week sonogram. Normal procedure and this is when they tell you what your having! I already knew that, but it was nice to have her see is boy parts and say, "yep, it's definitely a boy!" She checked everything and measured all the body parts she could get to.
He seems to be quite comfortable in there and didn't want to move around for her to check him out! He has his head laying on my left pelvis/hip and his feet are up across my belly. I figured he was laying like that because all the kicks I feel are on the upper and middle right side of my belly. He does however make it really uncomfortable for me to bend over and especially when I have to use to bathroom. He is so low, I am in pain half the time when I get up at night to use the restroom. I think I am going to be down a lot in those cat stretches. The one when you get on your hands and knees and move your back up towards the sky and lower you abdomen to the ground to get him to move.
Here is a side profile of our little man





No comments:
Post a Comment