Sunday, April 25, 2010

32 weeks, 8 more to go!

Today was my 32 week check up with my OB and everything is looking good! She said he is head down and I am measuring a little small, but the baby is normal size. She also said that I have a lot of room/space between my belly button and pelvis and that is why I am measuring small. It's all at the bottom of my belly. I have gained 2 pounds in the last 2 weeks, so that is good. I should only gain a pound each week.


Now that I am in my 8th month I am super tired and always hot. It doesn't help that it's already in the high 80s almost 90s here. I am also very emotional right now. I can hear a song, think of something or just feel like crying. Never had this with Jackson!

Other then that, everything is good just super uncomfortable!


I return to the OB on May 11th for my 34 week check up. I will keep you all posted and until then I will just count down the days!

1 comment:

Anne said...

You have such a perfect lil belly! You look GREAT for 32 weeks! Cute shirt too ;)