Thursday, May 6, 2010

I sCrEaM, yOu ScReAm, We AlL sCrEaM fOr IcE cReAm!

Who doesn't love ice cream? Well, we know Jackson does and it shows. He even drinks it out of the kids bowl, can't you see the ring!
I can't say I am the only guilty one in this house who wants Baskin Robins just about once a week, but it also seems to be good bribery for Jackson to eat ALL of his dinner!
So this is the result of a child eating his ice cream in his car seat with no supervision!
Jeff and I were enjoying ours while in the front seat and when we turned around to check on him this is what we saw, but at one point it was actually dripping off the tip of his nose!
I wish I could eat mine like that and get away with it!

No comments: