Sunday, October 3, 2010

6 Year Wedding Anniversary



Yesterday Jeff and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary! This year is a little low key do to our little vacation planned at the end of the month for a friends wedding in San Diego. We plan on doing something fun there and getting away from the kids!
Last night we went to Red Robin for dinner and treated Jackson to Yodigity for some frozen yogurt! We had a really nice night, I just wish Jeff didn't have drill this weekend. So for the most part it was a nice day!
This last year has brought great change to our lives. We found out we were pregnant just a few weeks after our anniversary;) we moved from Mississippi to Arizona, welcomed a new baby boy to our family, Jeff graduated from UPT and promoted to 1st Lieutenant and now we are back home in California.
Always change in our lives, but this is part of marriage and it keeps us strong! I love Jeff more then words and I am so happy to be married to him!
Happy Anniversary babe!

1 comment:

Tori said...

We had ours too recently. Congrats!