Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jackson's Thanksgiving Program

Jackson's school had a Thanksgiving program yesterday. I had no clue that this was taking place or that his class was even reciting a poem. Maybe I just didn't read the news letter, but boy was I impressed. Each class performed their own skit and let me tell you it was the cutest thing ever. After they performed we sat down together and had lunch and dessert and met some new people. We had a great time. Here is Jackson's class getting ready to go on stage. He had no clue I was behind him watching him and look how good he was being.
Listening to the directions she was giving him!
Holding up his A!
Where's my mom?
I guess I forgot his smiling I found you picture! When he saw me he was so happy. I don't think his smile could have gotten any bigger! I am so pleased with his teacher and class. He learns something new every time he goes and he's been teaching me new bible verses every week. We all know we don't go to church, but I think it's pretty cool that I am learning something from him these days!
He's our BIG boy!

No comments: