Oh, yes I did!
Jeff has been bugging me for months to cut it and for some reason I couldn't bring myself to do it. I feel some kind of attachment to his hair and he is so young for a hair cut. Well, I took Jackson yesterday for a hair cut and asked the lady if she would do it and she said yes and then changed her mind and told me to wait. Me! Wait? Hahahahah.....
If you know me, that just isn't in my vocab! Once I want something I have to have it now!
So here is the before picture of our hot mess!
(You've all seen the FB posts with his morning Mo Hawks!)
Luckily, he still has curls!!!! YAY, this was one thing I was worried about as well. I know a ton of people who have cut their kids curls off and they are completely gone. Not Tanner's!Here is the little pile of curls! Yes, I saved them and they will be put in his baby book.
I will get a better picture of him. All of our camera batteries were dead last night! So, I used my phone camera.He looks like a big boy:(




2 comments:
Aww he looks cute as ever!! Don't worry, I trimmed Claire's hair at 4months because she had a scraggly/uneven mullet down the back!
what a big boy!!!!
Post a Comment