I know...I know... Time flies when you have 2 kids. I feel like we are running behind time, but the time just keeps speeding up.
We had Tanner's 1st birthday at home with our families. It was nice to just have the family and visit before we left for Oregon. I tried to make it as simple as possible, but not feel like I was taking away from T. I don't think it's fair that Jt got all the perks and T gets the shaft.

I didn't go all out for a cake. I made these adorable cake pops and cake cones. I follow this blog called
Bakerella and I
also have her book that has some great creations for all events. I chose to do the ice cream cake pops.
Xnay the ice cream! They turned out great and everybody loved them, but said they were really sweet.

Here's our little birthday boy! He was so cute and wore this hat all day! I was worried about the price and thought I can't believe I am buying this and he won't even wear it! Well, he did and loved it!

Had to have our family picture! This is as good as it gets for this event!

After opening all of his gifts he sat on this particular one and he probably could have played with it for hours. When I pulled him off to do the cake smash he screamed. He was literally mad and threw a fit!

Once he saw the candle he was happy!

Oh did he love it!
mmmmmmmmm.......

I think I'm full....

We had a great time and we are so glad we got to see everyone and share this day with them. Tanner had a great time and loves all of his gifts. He really needed them. All he played with were
Jts toys. Now he has his own and likes them a lot.

He sure is a blessing and we love him dearly.
No comments:
Post a Comment