The living room picture I forgot to add. Sorry they are a little out of order.

Here she is! Our Home Sweet Home for the next 5.5 months!
This is the front of the house as you can see! Looks small, but it's 2200 sq ft and pretty big!

Our back patio. No backyard in this place, but our view is awesome!

This is out of order, but when you walk in the house this is to the right along with the laundry room.

This is what we see everyday when we look out or sliding glass doors leading to the back patio.

This is the upstairs area which is just a master bedroom with connecting master bath and 2 bedrooms for the boys and another bathroom for the boys (they don't use) and most of the time the door is closed. To many bathrooms for me to clean! lol

(picture above) The french doors are our front doors that lead in to the kitchen/entry way.
(picture below) Master bedroom & bath that we have made a storage/playroom for the boys and the stuff we aren't using.

this picture shows you all the hallways downstairs. To the far left is the downstairs Master bed and bath. Stairs leading to the upstairs bed & bathrooms. Far right leads you in to the laundry and anther half bathroom.

I am standing at our back door looking in to the house. Our living room!

Kitchen and dinning area.

I thought I uploaded a picture of the living room, but I guess I didn't. I will add that at the top I guess. It's worth it because of the great view we have and the fire place.
No comments:
Post a Comment