On Monday after Christmas we got to spend a couple hours playing with our best friends. We were all healthy and stayed away from germs over the holidays, so we took the opportunity to visit before we leave for our long venture south.
As most of you know one of my best friends sons has Leukemia and hasn't been able to leave the house or play with others do his low immunity. So being it was a nice day we played outside and enjoyed the vitamin D.
Carson is driving Tanner around while Jt chased them in Lightning McQueen car.
I can't tell you how proud I am of her. She has been amazing through this tough time and has stayed so strong. I know there have been time where she isn't and I always try to find the right words of encouragement for her, but no one will know exactly how she is feeling. Chad and Nicole have been so blessed through all of this and I am so glad that we get to be there for them and experience this. It has opened our eyes to a whole new world.




No comments:
Post a Comment