Sunday, November 25, 2012

Wedding Bells Are (were) A Ringin

(above pictures) Friday night before the wedding we tried to plan a pre-wedding bachelorette surprise party, but Miss Kristle already knew about it! Little turkey, but being I missed everything we wanted to have a get together with all the bridesmaids and close family members before hand. We went wine tasting before and headed over to dinner and celebrated her last night of freedom mellow style! lol


(Pictures above & below) Pre-wedding morning! All of us girls hanging out and getting married! It was so much fun to be apart of my brother/best friends wedding. watching Kristle get ready and celebrating the day was awesome, I loved every minute of it! She looked so B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!

(Pictures below) Lets get this party started! Finally, my brother is getting married! I'm getting another sister and a nephew! Loved watching Jeff as Kristle came down the isle, priceless!

When Jeff and I were growing up, we had a love hate relationship. He is 9 years older then me so you can imagine how much he wanted to be around me, let alone play with me. He was loving when I was a baby, but that's just from pictures that I've seen! lol He did take care of me as need and guided me when mom or dad weren't around, but was more of a pest than anything. I couldn't even tell you how many times he would say, 'I'll pay you a dollar if you do the dishes!' I was suckered every time! Or how every time I walked in the door and was picked up and body slammed on to the couch, not only by him but Alex, Nate or a few others he's still friends with. But my favorite was picking me up from Grace Christian riding my bike in the rain! Oh and making me run home following him as he dusted me on my bike!
I tell you, these are the childhood memories that make us who we are today, but I can tell you as I got older, he was always my best friend, someone who I looked forward to seeing the most when he came home for a weekend from the Marine Corp or just to hangout. Till this day, I can't wait to see him, visit and catch up! Its always great company and a great conversation, this is why he's my best friend! I am so happy that I got to share this with him at my age, I think being the youngest I've missed out on appreciating certain things my siblings have done.
So this year I celebrated 2 weddings, both being my brothers and I love that I was there to witness both!

Don't they look so happy!?
 As the ceremony ended, all of us bridesmaids and groomsmen took picture, drank some beers and had a few good laughs! Such a great group people!
 Just few after picture with some of my family and friends. It's not often that we get dressed up and have time like this!
 After all the festivities, Jeff and Kristle were picked up in this! Off to Hawaii they went and what a great day/party!
Love them both!

No comments: