This is way late, but better late then never, right!!??
On December 9th, Jeff the opportunity to fly in a 4 ship over the Jaguars Vs. NY Jetts.
On December 9th, Jeff the opportunity to fly in a 4 ship over the Jaguars Vs. NY Jetts.
We got free tickets and were beyond excited to see him do this.
On our way to the game. We were late as usual and it was raining cats and dogs.
I ended up following Christy, her husband was working from the ground and directing the guys in the air.
I ended up following Christy, her husband was working from the ground and directing the guys in the air.
I was so worried that there wasn't going to be a fly over with the weather so crummy. To top it off T fell asleep in the car and I was wearing flip flop cause it was beautiful at our house.
But, really the chaos started when we got there. We literally had to park 2 miles away and luckily and pilots wife had one of those back carriers for 2 year olds, so we got T in that and started our brisk walk with 6 kids on foot and 3 adults with a sold out crowd. Phew........when we finally got to the stadium, the lines were so long at the fly over was in 10 minutes. There was no way were going to make it. So we convinced the Sky box line to let us in with the help of telling them our hubbies were doing the fly over. They let us go right through and 6 flights of stair, we finally made just in time to set our stuff down a get the cameras out. What timing!
But, really the chaos started when we got there. We literally had to park 2 miles away and luckily and pilots wife had one of those back carriers for 2 year olds, so we got T in that and started our brisk walk with 6 kids on foot and 3 adults with a sold out crowd. Phew........when we finally got to the stadium, the lines were so long at the fly over was in 10 minutes. There was no way were going to make it. So we convinced the Sky box line to let us in with the help of telling them our hubbies were doing the fly over. They let us go right through and 6 flights of stair, we finally made just in time to set our stuff down a get the cameras out. What timing!
We were kind far from the field, but who cares. All I wanted to do was see Jeff fly over us. I can't even tell you how exciting this was and how proud we are of him. Such an emotional feeling to see any jet/s fly over. Just makes you so proud of our country and those who serve, but this time it was Jeff. Jeff who has wanted this since I've known him! He is finally here and is a great pilot!
I know many of you are proud of him, but the boys and I are very proud of him. The road to this wasn't easy, but we are here and we made it!
I know many of you are proud of him, but the boys and I are very proud of him. The road to this wasn't easy, but we are here and we made it!
looking at this picture, Jeff is on the far right. The single guy off of the flight leads wing.
At this point of the fly over, I was shaking and had tears in my eyes! If you know this feeling, I don't have to explain it. A very proud moment.
At this point of the fly over, I was shaking and had tears in my eyes! If you know this feeling, I don't have to explain it. A very proud moment.
They went over in full AB and the crowd went wild!
After the guys flew back to the base, they all hopped in a van and caravaned to the game. We then met up and followed him down to the field to be introduced. Kind of a weird feeling to be on the field. The boys were super excited, especially Jt. Not sure if it were the cheerleaders in front of us or just seeing these giant men by us.
We got our family picture and split!
We got our family picture and split!
This is what happens when you've been sick and sitting out in 85% humidity for a few hours.
I can't complain, they were awesome for me all by myself.
I can't complain, they were awesome for me all by myself.
They got a few treats and had a great time with the other kids they met!
I have more pictures if your interested in seeing them, I also have the fly over on video. It wouldn't upload, but I'm more then happy to email it to you!
Leave me a message or can get a hold of me!
Leave me a message or can get a hold of me!










No comments:
Post a Comment