Monday, October 7, 2013

Hello

Realizing that its October and the last time I posted on here was in May. I'm so disappointed that I've gone this long, I so love using our blog as a memory chart. 
So now that I feel like things are settling down (not really) but I can try to think that! I made a list of things I would've posted about. From may to now, I would've posted 27 things that I'm sure you would have wanted to know about. 
Talk about catching up..... I'm definitely going to do my best. 
I'm going to try to post 1 to 2 posts a day just to catch up. Then I need to deletes 1800 pictures off of my phone:/ you can only imaging where I can go with this. Not enough memory for new pictures. Uploading to delete what I've already posted about, the list goes on! So hopefully I didn't loose you guys, but I'm trying to come back for the sake of memories and to keep you all updated! 
That's just a new page on my calendar! This is what the past months have looked like....
I'd like to say we've calmed down, but that's not true. This month will be just as busy. I already have all of our weekends filled and with the holidays coming, I'm already exhausted thinking about it!!! 
Ok, so here's to feeling like I can catch up:) 
And yes, I write everything down or I'll forget:/

No comments: