Friday, January 23, 2009

Jackson Vs. Window

Last night was interesting to say the least. I was in doing the dishes and my friend Lindsey was in our spare/computer room looking up the weather. Her son Owen and Jackson were jumping on the bed and Jackson decides to bang his head on the window. She said he only did it a couple of times and the last one was so hard that Jackson broke it!
He is fine and the child didn't even cry. She brought him out to me and he had a little piece of glass in his forehead, but no tears and a gooses egg on his hair line.
I really don't know what to say about this, but just wanted to share. I am glad that he wasn't hurt and I'm sure I would feel a lot different then I do now, but what a lesson.
The view from the right side of the bed
from the left side
2 hours after his accident! How can you stay mad at that face!
Do I see a problem child here?

2 comments:

Anne said...

Oh my goodness! I am so glad he's okay! The window looks like it took the brunt of the beating!

Streamlined said...

Oh my gosh...I would NEVER leave my child with that friend of yours! What a friend she must be! I hope she sees this comment.