Thursday, February 5, 2009

Kids Part II

Here is Mr. Jackson today! He decided to go and get his bucket and use it as a stepping stool. I have already hid every type of toy/stool like object that he could use just for this very reason.
I was vacuuming while this was taking place. I have now figured out that I have to stop what I am doing every 30 seconds or so to check on him. I knew he was up to no good, so I left the vacuum running and went and got the camera to find him pushing the buttons on the microwave. Yes, it was plugged in and after I took this picture I unplugged it!
Needles to say, I reprimanded him and hid the bucket!
I really think my gray hairs are coming soon!

On a better note!

Here is Jackson craft project from school today! It is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! LOL
Good job buddy!

Jeff and I put Jackson on a waiting list for school today at the CDC. He only goes 1 day a week at the moment, but after he turns 2, he is able to attend on a regular bases. So hopefully we will be going in April some time and it will be on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays. This would be so helpful while Jeff is in T38 training. God only know how much he'll be around!
I need me time!

1 comment:

Traci said...

He is very creative and smart! You have to give him that. lol His art project is so cute!
We are going to check out a 2 morning a week preschool tomorrow.