Monday, February 16, 2009

There's A Bug

(my boys on the couch)

Ok, so Valentine's Day was a bust, but we did get to spend it together cleaning up vomit! (laugh out loud!) We did have Jeff's parents here and unfortunately were not able to do much with them the last day and a half and we feel really bad about that.
Yesterday Jeff woke up feeling bad and well, lets just say Jackson has passed his bug to Jeff. All I can say is "I hope I don't get it." I thought Jackson was getting over it and we even went to the park. Well, last night confirmed that the poor boy isn't. He was throwing up again at 1 am and it was so bad we had to strip his bed and give him a bath.
My boys are both on the couch and I am feeling great, but tired!
Day 3 and we will see what happens!

We will post Jeff's Track Select and Red Carpet day as soon as he is feel up to it!


No comments: