Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MOSH

Jeff and I took the kids to the MOSH (Museum of Science and History) on a $5.00 dollar Friday being there are so many of us. I'm glad we went on $5.00 dollar Friday cause we were only there for an hour! The boys so busy running around and we were so busy keeping up with them and the girls were looking bored!

We wanted to take them there because they have the T-Rex name Sue on display! She is being borrowed from the Chicago Museum and is the most completed T-Rex fossil.

After the museum, we walked over to the Florida Brewing restaurant and had lunch. A little picture of downtown and friendship fountain!
Picture time and making some memories

Hey, who is this guy? I tell you, you turn your back for 1 second and they've already spotted the single guy!

Tanner was making sure he was ok!

Here's Sue! She was pretty scary and big!


All in all we had fun, even if it was a short visit!

No comments: