Our little/big boy lost his first tooth last week:( I can't believe it and he is definitely on the road to being a big boy.
I made sure to take one last picture of all those baby teeth before it came out.
I will tell you how it ended up coming out sooner then it probably should have. Jeff and Jt went to Lowe's and on their way out, Jt grabbed a pear. He should know better these days with 2 loose bottom front teeth. Well, he took it with out having it cut up and when he bit into it, the left bottom tooth because SUPER loose! Whene they got home they showed me and Jt insisted that we pull it out. I said, if your so adamant about it coming out, why don't you let us tie a string around it and slam the door? If you know Jt, he was jumping up and down yelling yes! So that's what we did!Jeff tying the string around the tooth! {numerous tries}
Tada!!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment