Saturday, February 7, 2009

Goodbyes

We are officially apart of the Air Force Family. I have had to say goodbye to a couple people already and I was sad to see them go, but very, very sad to see The Koegels leave. I know that there will be more goodbyes, some of which will be sad and others will be just as sad as last nights goodbye.
Last night we went out to dinner for one last hooo-raw!
Jacie & Johnny's son Brayden!
He is such a sweet little boy, Jackson is going to miss playing with him.
Jackson drinking Sprite from a wine glass!
Jacie & I
Group picture
We wish them the best of luck in Klamath Fall, Oregon. Johnny is off to F15C's, we hope they will join us in Fresno when his orders are up! (Fingers are crossed)

1 comment:

Jacie and Johnny said...

Hi...I miss you! We are in Oklahoma City tonight after a 10hour drive so needless to say we are exhausted. I'll call you tom. Thanks for the sweet post you'll have to send me those pictures.