Sunday, January 3, 2010

16 Weeks

(Negative Part) Here it is! I look like a fat cow, but what the hell I'm pregnant, right? LOL
I have gained 10 pounds, which it looks like a lot more to me. My back is killing me all the time and I don't sleep!
(Positive Part) I am feeling so much better! Besides the no sleep , I pretty much have all my energy back. I am starting to feel movements and just like Jackson, this baby seems low. I thought it seemed high at first, but now it really putting pressure on my bladder! Yay for that.
Jackson checking me out! He didn't want to join in on the fun this time.
I really can't wait to get back in the gym and hit it hard after this baby. My goal is to loose most of my weight by Christmas. Hopefully I can do that!

No comments: