We headed to the snow for our New Year's Eve celebration with Jeff's oldest brother Chris and his wife Penny. Ashley his daughter brought a friend and we had a blast. This was Jackson's first time at the snow and all he kept saying was " can I taste it?" Jeff and I kept telling him "yes, but not the yellow snow!"
I do however have to say that we live in the best place! We may live in the valley, but this place was only an hour from our house. I don't know where you could live and be so close to anything. We could literally get up and drive to the beach for the day or head to the mountains or Yosemite for the day! We are truly blessed to live in such a great town and country!
Jackson stuck in the snow. He just sat there watching everyone make a sledding hill.
Jeff and Chris racing down one of the many hills!
I love this picture! My two boys having fun together.
Yes, Jackson and I went down together! It was small and just as bumpy as sitting in a car! No worries, I did just fine! But we did run in to a tree! LOL
We had an awesome time and the weather was perfect! I think we will be doing this again! If you all know Jackson, He was such a trooper and wanted to do everything on his own. He loved it and could have kept going. We ended the day with a snow ball fight until Penny took one to the face. It's always fun until someone gets hurt!I just wish we did this before Christmas. I would have used one of these pictures for our Christmas cards.
Oh, and he made some yellow snow!!!!




3 comments:
Oh my gosh how FUN! The looks on your faces are priceless :)
Oh my gosh how FUN! The looks on your faces are priceless :)
I love the picture of you on the sled!
Post a Comment