After my mom and 2 nieces left, Eunique was here to keep me company! She came Tuesday before everyone left and stayed here with us until Saturday.
I'm so glad she came, but felt so bad:( Tanner was sick and I was getting sick. T man was running a fever the whole time she was here, we ended up having to take him to the doctor on Friday. So the reason I feel bad: well, she flew this whole way and I couldn't really entertain her other then hanging around the house. We did manage to have dinner out on Wednesday. We went to an Art festival downtown by the river. We each picked up a painting/digital art piece. T man had a 102 temp when we got home, so the next day we just hung out.
Eunique played with the boys. As you can see from the picture with noodles hanging out of her mouth! She was an Alien who had eaten some body part! She really entertained them for me and the boys had a great time with her. "Rasbolo, Zeek"
On our way to the doctors office, we stopped and took pictures of these murals! Really cool graffiti if you ask me. It was actually an art studio, so technically it wasn't illegal! My favorite it the Zombie!
Yes, we baked again! Brownies are my favorite and Eunique wanted to try the stuffed ones!Some other random pictures!
We really were glad we got to spend this time with her. Even though we didn't do much, the time we had at home was worth more then site seeing! We really haven't been able to spend much time together since we've been moving around so much. She was my first friend that I met outside of high school, she was my first boss and a life long friend! She is awesome!
Love you Zeek for coming and spending time with us!
My only regret in our journey of friendship was not having her in my wedding. She's been there for everything, hope I will be there for her everything!





No comments:
Post a Comment