{July 18, 2012} I have so many pictures, that it's easier for me to do it this way then loading them 1 by 1! Please click on the collages to view the pictures in a larger format.
We started our day off at the Alligator Farm. We only spend a couple hours there being we got stuck in a thunderstorm and we were all starving. We did manage to loose Jt, or better yet, he lost us cause he wasn't paying attention to anything other then the animals. He was following us and when we got to the umbrella, he was gone. Smart stood right there and waited and boy was he scared.
Courtney and Ashley were pretty impressed with all the gators. I just wished we would have seen one in the wild. We saw one the day we picked them up from the airport, but nothing after that:( They did get to hold a baby gator while I took a picture of them!
{these are from my phone, mostly random through out the day} After the gator farm we headed into downtown St. Augustine for some lunch at Harry's. They have the best Shrimp and Grits. We also found a great ice cream shop. I had sweet potato something. Oh it was so yummy and low calorie. So refreshing on that hot day.
After lunch we headed over to the Castillo De San Marcos Fort. We tried to listen to the tour guide, but it was so damn hot. The girls and I took the boys and started wondering around the indoor rooms to stay cool. Man was the sun brutal that day.
After the Fort and finding our way back to the car, we headed over to the St. Augustine Lighthouse. We climbed 240 step 1 way and if I remember right we were 140 ft in the air. Crazy!!!I am so glad that the girls got to see all of this stuff. I would rather be showing them around then shopping at the local mall.





No comments:
Post a Comment