Monday, August 20, 2012

The last days of family visits

{August 1st 2012} The day we all said goodbye:(

We will all see each other again in October!

My mom and step-dad plan on coming back in February for the Daytona 500! So we will be excited to do that with them!

{July 29th 2012} We headed over to St. Augustine to do a ghost tour in a hearse. Jeff and I have been wanting to do it, but we never seem to do any of the things we want. The girls gave me more motivation to get on it! So we to the gmas and had some fun! No ghost were out, but it was kind of creepy riding where the dead had been!
I think the girls were freaked out! lol
I scared the crap out of them that night! We weren't getting in action so I screamed while looking in a window! I'm surprised the gmas didn't have a heart attack or pee themselves! lol To funny!

Just some random pictures below!

The last couple of days were spent close to home. Courtney wasn't feeling well and I had another friend coming for a visit. I also had to get Jts registration app together. So we hung out and enjoyed each other!

I absolutely love this picture! Just rained and the sun was trying to pop through!




What a great visit we had with everyone! So glad they got to come here and see Florida!

P.S. we welcome anyone! Bring it!!!!

No comments: